Hi Everyone, two posts in one day, you lucky devils!
I want to thank Tasha for nominating me for a Liebster Award! You can find Tasha’s blog here. Thanks so much for the nomination, I’d like to thank my Mom and Dad for believing in me. I would also like to thank Myself for buying me a laptop, and my cat for … believing in me…
But still this is a very exciting moment for me, because I haven’t been nominated for my writing before.
So people may be asking, what is this all about?
The Liebster Award is all about bringing the blogging community together and welcoming new people in. The award is presented to up and coming bloggers by their fellow bloggers. Not only does it help to bring them together, but it encourages people to discover new blogs.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions set by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with under 200 followers (you can’t nominate the person who nominated you).
- Set 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let your nominees know you’ve nominated them.
11 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- I have a serious addiction to reality TV shows. Mainly Coach trip.
- I am on of thirty two grandchildren.
- I have known my best friend since I was seven years old, and we are still best friends now.
- My favourite film is The Princess Bride
- I have an Oscar. For Funniest Cast Member. Okay, so maybe its not a REAL Oscar, but the sentiment behind it was very real.
- I have an obsession with hands. Mainly because I hate my own. But I can’t help but admire others hands. My hands looks like Over sized baby hands. I have knuckle dimples.
- I have worn glasses since the age of two.
- My Favourite toy is my Pink Rabbit, aptly named Pinky, given to me when I was a week old by my Grandma. And I still have her now.
- I can drive and have been for nearly a year
- I have a slight addiction to coffee. I say slight, I mean I can’t function without it.
- if given the choice between Hotel or a Tent, I will choose the tent.
11 QUESTIONS SET BY TASHA
1. What’s your favourite book?
I have two absolute favourites, not including Harry Potter.
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Book Thief by Mark Zuzak
2. What’s the first place you would visit in the world if you had the money to do so?
Here is when you find out I really am a big child inside. I would go to Universal Studios in America and Pop into Harry Potter world on my way home.
3. Do you have a party trick/talent that may not be well known?
I can split a deck of cards with one hand.
4. What would you say is the best gift you’ve ever received?
The gift of LIFE
5. What’s your favourite TV show?
SO NO ONE TOLD YOU LIFE WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY *CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*
6. Do you class yourself as a lover or a fighter?
7. Do you have a motto that you live by?
Don’t look back over the past for it has passed, don’t look to the future for it has yet to pass, instead look to the present and make it so beautiful it is worth remembering.
8. What was your first pet?
When I was born my parents already had two pets, so I class them as one. Meg and Biff two dogs, both of them Scottish Terriers crossed with Jack Russell Terriers. Hence why Biff looked perpetually old. Even as a young dog.
9. What would you say is the proudest moment of your life?
Going quad-biking when I really didn’t want to. I now know its not for me, but hey-ho lesson learned.
10. What would your dream job be?
Teacher by Day and a novel writing superhero by night. They would call me Word Whip. Because I’d whip you. With words.
11. Do you have any bad habits?
I would suppose my worse bad habit is my laziness. It gets to the point sometimes where I can’t even be bothered to put my clothes away.
WHO I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD:
- The Unspoken voice
- Stuff and Nonsense
- Cascading Thoughts
- The Witty Agent
- Evening Scribbles
- Sean Fraser
- Unravelling minds
- The Growing Pains of One Young Mum
- Bryony Honeysuckle
- Sammi Cox
- If you had a TARDIS and could go anywhere, past, present or future where would you go and why?
- Who or what could you not go a day without?
- Silence or sound?
- Warm Breakfast or Cold Breakfast?
- What quote inspires you the most?
- What song are you currently playing?
- What was your favourite nursery rhyme / fairy story?
- What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
- Have you read anything good lately?
- If you had to give yourself a new name what would it be?
- Is the glass half full or half empty?
Thanks again to Tash for nominating me! And I look forward to reading all of your responses 🙂
Bye for Now x